Owen joined Enderle & Romans in 2017 and has 17 years of administrative experience, 11 of those specific to public accounting. He has additional experience in operations, facilities and technology consulting. He serves as Firm Administrator and is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the firm and for the implementation of firm policies adopted by its partners. Owen is involved in a wide range of activities in all phases of administration, human resources, finance, marketing, technology and client service.
Owen holds the Public Accounting Firm Manager accreditation signifying a level of expertise in firm management and exemplifying professional capabilities and experience.
Owen is also a veteran of the United States Army and Kentucky National Guard with combat service in Afghanistan. He also served time on active duty at Ft. Campbell, KY and in service to the Commonwealth during various state emergencies. He holds various military awards including a Combat Action Badge.
Owen lives in Lexington with his wife and two small children. Aside from spending time with his family, he enjoys gardening, reading, electronic tinkering and following the University of Kentucky football team. Owen strives to be a life-long learner and has a keen interest in current events, especially on the local level.
Education and Certifications
- Associate of Science (A.S.), Management; Lexington Community College
- Additional courses in Management; University of Kentucky
- Accredited in Public Accounting Firm Management
- CPA Firm Management Association
- The American Society of Administrative Professionals
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (non-CPA Associate)
- Kentucky Society of Certified Public Accountants (non-CPA Firm Administrator)
Civic & Community Involvement
- Veterans of Foreign Wars – Member
- Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America – Member
- Local First Lexington – Member