Mark began his career with the international firm Deloitte & Touche, and then continued on with a large local firm in Lexington, Kentucky. He then served for nine years as the corporate controller and treasurer for an integrated group of oil & gas companies. He became a partner with Stivers & Associates, PSC in 2003 which reorganized as Enderle & Romans, PLLC in 2017. The firm employs a seasoned group of professionals with experience in forensic accounting matters. Mark’s background, made up of experience in public and private accounting, gives him a unique perspective when investigating allegations of fraud and assessing damage claims.
Forensic Accounting and Litigation Support
Mark has served as a consultant, an expert witness, and an auditor on numerous cases involving allegations of fraud. A complete CV is available upon request.
Education and Certifications
- Master of Accountancy; Miami University, 1989
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Accounting and Pre-law); Ohio University, 1988
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA). 1991
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF), 2010
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- AICPA Forensic and Valuation Services Section
- Kentucky Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Kentucky Oil & Gas Association